Friday, April 23, 2010

It's not my fault

I am an emotional person - I can't help it, its who I am. When I need to talk about something important it doesn't help that I am upset and the person I am talking to changes the subject... do you know how that makes me feel - its makes me feel like my feelings mean nothing and that what I am going through is not something that should even register with the other person.

I know they probably don't really want to talk about the situation either but how am I mean to move on when I just can't let go of the past because no one is letting talk through it. Everyone is different and I need to know that people understand how I am feeling and that this is not a very good time of the year for me.

Unfortunately everyone seems to be caught up in their own lives and don't see what is going on with other people. Sometimes I really feel worthless and that I don't even matter.

No comments: