Friday, September 23, 2011

Diabolical Plan.. The Sequel

Ok so I had planned on going to NYC for my 40th and I have slightly changed this...


I decided it would be way more fun to have my 40th with a bunch of friends and thought the closest place that would be an awesome holiday for everyone was Hawaii... so now I am planning:


7 nights Honolulu
7 nights NYC 


So I get the best of both worlds... 


I am really excited about this because it means I could have a great time with my friends in the sun and then go to NYC for a bit of culture and city life.. plus it means I get to go to NYC!!!  


I have got some serious travel plans in my mind for the next year or so... 


1) Christmas.. really wanting to go to Vanuatu for Christmas.. tho I will have to wait till I am back from NZ before making any serious plans.


2) May... I have a week off in May 2012 and was thinking of going home coz it would be have been my dads birthday but if Vanuatu at Christmas doesn't work out I might go there in May instead. Or I could do something really stupid & go to London for 5 days!!  That would be crazy!!


3) November... the big one.. Hawaii & NYC.. 


Somehow I got to work out how to pay for all of this tho... 


But hey - dreams are free!!

No comments: