Monday, February 14, 2011

Dreams

Ok, so for the last two nights I have been dreaming about family members - its all very weird..

The first one, I was at the old house that I grew up in and my mum, sister & dad were there. My sister was trying to do something with my hair. I went outside and dad was watering the garden - he had the sprinkler going and the cat (which wasn't actually our cat but in the dream it was), was actually running through the sprinkler and dad told me to get it away from there because it shouldn't be doing that. I managed to get it away but it was just running around the backyard & thats when I noticed it was raining... at which time I wondered why dad had the sprinkler going in the rain... just a side note - my dad passed away in 2008.

The one last night was a little more involved and I can't really remember what was going on but I do know that my mum, my sister, my nana, my niece Aimee, her daughter, my great niece Courtney & her mother were all there... my nana passed away in 2005...

Like I say.... weird

No comments: