Sunday, July 31, 2011

What to do, what to do

Sunday arvo and I am bored. Had a great day out at Southbank but now I am home and not really wanting to do anything. Don't know what I want to look up online, don't want to read or play games.. I want to be in NYC.. I am planning, planning, planning and I want to be there now... thats all I can think about..

Well that and my trip to Melbourne & Chch in November.... yay I can't wait to go home. I was home at Easter but only for about 4 days. This time I will be home for 10 days and I plan to go up to Nelson & over to the Coast too. Can't wait. I am so over Brisbane right now. It doesn't inspire me anymore. Its just the same old thing every day and I am getting jack of it.

I want to see more of this world! I think after going to the UK last year, I really do realise that there is a big wide world out there waiting for me and I just want to be out there seeing it.

Time for me to stop with the planning and start with the doing!

No comments: