Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pretty Darn Excited

83 sleeps to go... I am very, very excited... only 83 sleeps to go till I have two weeks off and I head to Melbourne for 3 days and then Christchurch for 10 days. I haven't been home since Easter (which I know is not long ago for some people) but I just love going home to Chch... its just.... its home!

But I am also excited about Melbourne - I love it down there. I haven't been down for a couple of years - actually two years ago in Nov (83 sleeps!) and last time I did the same thing I am doing now.. flying down to Melbourne, then home and then back to Brisbane.

I have also decided that whilst in Melbourne I am going to do a day tour to the Great Ocean Road. http://www.viator.com/tours/Melbourne/Great-Ocean-Road-Small-Group-Eco-Tour-from-Melbourne/d384-3181GOWEST1 .. a full day from Melbourne but I reckon it will be a great day out.

I have already bought my ticket down to Melbourne, got my accommodation sorted in Melbourne (just gotta pay for the balance), got my flight back from Chch to Brisbane and got the hire car booked in Chch... just gotta get my ticket from Melbourne to Chch, get the tour sorted and pay off the rest of my accommodation and then it is just save for spending money :)

Really can't wait...

No comments: