Friday, January 20, 2012

Filling in time...


So I am bored out of my brain. Just really don't know what to do - sick of everything at the moment.. tho I have added another couple pages to my journal... ok so I have added 11 pages to my journal... haha. I get an idea and kind of just run with it.. then I look and see I have done 2 or 3 pages! The one I did today I think is pretty darn cool - its kind of an actual diary page about when I saw the Eiffel Tower the first time, and the second time :) It was pretty darn impressive!!!


So yeah that's that latest. I am actually ready for bed - sad when it's not even 9pm on a Friday night and I am ready for bed! Work has been pretty full on for the past few weeks and I really just need a rest.

On that note I guess it's time for an update:
  • 107 sleeps till our South Pacific cruise.. can't wait. We have 7 nights on the Pacific Sun and go to Noumea, Lifou & Port Vila. It's really exciting coz we get to have my nieces 18th birthday in Port Vila... what a way to celebrate your birthday - on a South Pacific Island!
  • Speaking of birthdays on islands... 286 sleeps till my birthday month - well 286 sleeps till my leave begins. Who knows what is happening yet - I think it's a good idea to get May out of the way and then really knuckle down and decide what to do about Hawaii. I am thinking 10 nights but maybe 7 and maybe going to Vegas afterwards. It all depends on $$$ really. But I can't wait. I didn't think I would ever get excited about the fact that I am turning 40 but I think that going into this year I made the decision to just enjoy the year. After the past few years I think I really deserve to have a good one
  • Then it's 360 sleeps till I head home again. This time for 2 weeks and more so for my friends wedding. Looking forward to it, she is getting married at the same place my brother did and it's really gorgeous out there so can't wait for that. Plus she has asked me to do the photos so I guess I had better get some practise in!!! Luckily I am having two holdiays between now & then so I will have PLENTY of photo ops to get me up to speed again :)
  • And the big one - 959 sleeps till I change my life forever... seems like such a long way a way but in reality it's only 2 and half years. I have a plan at the moment but of course it will no doubt change. I will be sure to let you know when I get to a more definitive point of knowing what I am doing :)
So I guess that's it for now - well that wasted a few minutes :)

2 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Your journal looks great!
Thanks for becoming a Follower of art scrap & more

Greetings from Chicago~

seznz said...

Thanks :)