Monday, January 2, 2012

Get those creative juices flowing...

So I have decided that 2012 I am going to be more creative. No it isn't a New Years Resolution because New Years Resolutions are stupid and no one sticks to them. Mine is a WHOLE Year Resolution... I actually started this creative thinking a few days ago so technically I was doing it in 2011 :)

So yeah, I have decided to do some journalling... basically just putting a whole heap of junk in a book! Sometimes it is just a whole heap of stickers or images plastered in the book but sometimes I actually right stuff too. I don't think there is a right or wrong way of doing these things - its just what you feel like doing at the time. I have uploaded some of my photos from the journal that I have started doing - it is definitely a work in progress...




The other thing I have been wanting to do for a while is canvas art. Below is my first attempt at it... I am pretty happy with it for my first time but I can definitely see areas for improvement.


So yes, 2012 is going to be my creative year.... I have a couple of trips coming up so I want to do journals for them so I have to collect everything!!! I need to be more organised to if I want to do this stuff - you can't have everything everywhere otherwise you will lose it....

What are your plans for 2012?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have new journal pages! Looks really good!
Enjoy being creative, although, personally, I've always thought you were creative with things like gift wrapping, letter writing, and, of course, photography.
I'm always keen for a show and tell sesh :)

seznz said...

I have done more!!! I keep adding to it and we are till in January!! I think at this stage I might need a new book each month!!!